McMain's Roofing Chosen To Install 500,000 Sq Ft Of Roofing On The Puyallup Cooperative Project
Our client mix is both residential and commercial, single family and multi-family. Todays project feature is the Village Cooperative in Puyallup, WA. This is a large multi family project near Costco in Southhill, Puyallup. The General Contractor is Pavilion Construction.
This job is approximately 500,000 square feet of steep slope asphalt roofing. We are installing a quality synthetic underlayment, sheet metal flashings, and a full roofing system including starter, field and ridge cap shingles from a singular manufacturer. This multi-family roofing project will be protected by IKO Cambridge roofing shingles. They carry a limited lifetime material warranty and are made right here in Sumas, Washington. At nearly 230 pounds a square they are one of the heaviest entry level laminates available in todays product offering.
By providing a full roofing system according to the manufacturers recommendations we are able to offer the best warranty protection available in the market. Check out the in progress photos and videos below:
- Made locally in Sumas, Washington
- 50 year limited lifetime warranty on single family, 40 year on multi-family
- Shingles weigh over 220 lbs per square. With current market trends asphalt shingles have lowered the weight to near 200 lbs by lowering the amount of asphalt they use in the shingles.
- IKO shingles come standard with high definition color blends. Other shingle brands charge an premium for their high definition colors.
- One of the best value shingles for the quality and price available on the market today.